Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Purity Graphite||Product Name:||Carbon Graphite Seals|
|Ash Content:||0.1% Max||Porosity:||13%|
125w/m.k heat conductivity 8~10uΩm Resistivity high purity graphite rings / bearing for pumps / chemical industry
|About High purity graphite ring|
Because the High purity graphite ring is made of the same material, the performance of the material is uniform in all parts of the seal ring, there is no defect of leakage and separation of the combined seal ring, and there is no possibility of electrochemical corrosion. Most of the soft rings are made of graphite, and various alloy steels such as bearing steel (GCr9), high-speed steel (W18Cr4V) and other alloy steels (such as 1140Cr, 3Cr13, etc.) can be used in the manufacture of hard rings, and some alloy cast irons are also used.
EG Graphite Products Advantages:
1. High purity, without contamination to treated substances.
2. Dense material with low porosity, ensuring long service life.
3. Polished mirror surface reduces graphite consumption speed.
4. Precise machining with CNC center.
5. Large stock of graphite material enables quick delivery time.
6. Cost-effective solutions according to customers's specific application.
|The advantage of graphite glass mold|
The advantage of graphite glass mold
1. High purity and density of graphite
High purity prevents the graphite from being oxidized to produce bubbles at high temperature, which makes the surface finish higher; high density prevents the graphite mold from collapsing, improves the mechanical strength, and ensures the mold life greatly improved.
2. Small particle diameter
The 3D glass hot bending die body is a graphite concave rectangular body, and the die cavity is a preset curved surface, in which, the die cavity and the push plate are processed by fine polishing.
Processing characteristics of hot bending graphite mold for 3D mobile phone glass.
The first step is to select high-quality graphite materials according to the above requirements.
The second step is to cut the whole graphite into the required size in the cutting room.
In the third step, graphite materials enter the CNC machining center for molding and carving, and the carbon CNC computer processing gongs need high speed and precisio
The fourth step, after the mold is formed, it can be taken to the polishing machine for the final graphite polishing. After finishing the polishing, it can be put into production after the dimensional inspection of the three-dimensional detector. The polishing of graphite mold inner cavity is a big difficulty. Hongjun's selection of equipment and polishing materials can overcome these problems.
◎ Contact Person : Mr. Bill
◎ Job Title : Manager
◎ Business Phone : (+86) 13686626646
◎ WhatsApp : (+86) 13686626646
◎ Email : email@example.com
Pls contact us freely. We will reply you as soon as possible.
|Graphite block for sale|
1. High purity density, high mechanical strength and chemical stability.
2. The surface can be treated with anti-oxidation and has a long service life.
3. High temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance.
4. Excellent thermal shock resistance, electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity.
5. Good wear resistance, good lubricity and long service life.
6. Imported materials can be replaced according to customer requirements.
|Frequently Asked Questions|
1.When can i get the price?
We usually quote within 12 hours after getting your detailed requirements,like size,quantity etc.
If it is an urgent order, you could use instant messaging tool to contact us.
2. Do you provide graphite molds / products samples?
Yes, we could offer the graphite molds / products sample for free charge except shipping cost.
3.What about the lead time for graphite molds mass product?
The lead time is based on the quantity and technological process, about 10-15days.
4.What is your terms of delivery?
We accept FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW, etc. You can choose the most convenient wayfor you. Besides that, we
can also shipping by Air and Express.
5.Product packaging and shipping?
Goods will be packaged in plastic bag +sponge+paper box+export wood cases.