Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Purity Graphite||Aplication:||Casting Industry|
|Ash Content:||0.1% Max||Porosity:||13%|
|Shore-hardness:||48 HSD||Package:||Wooden Cases|
carbon stirring rod,
extruded graphite rod
Custom Shape Graphite Round Bar High Purity For Casting Industry Polished Mirror Surface
|Bending strength||35 Mpa|
|Compressive strength||70 Mpa|
|Elasticity modulus||99.5 Gpa|
|Ash content||500 PPM|
|Purification of ash||50 PPM|
EG Graphite Industry Co,,Ltd GuiLin Factory is a manufacturer to produce and develop graphite moulds,
was founded in 2012.
From 2013,EG has been the only supplier of Graphite mould to " Champion Union"Group.
From 2014,EG was approved by the QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ISO9001-2000;
Advanced Equipments and professional engineers help EG Industry develop rapidly, after 5 years
development, EG team greatly expand the product diversity and be a leading manufacturer in China.
EG Graphite Products Advantages:
1. High purity, without contamination to treated substances.
2. Dense material with low porosity, ensuring long service life.
3. Polished mirror surface reduces graphite consumption speed.
4. Precise machining with CNC center.
5. Large stock of graphite material enables quick delivery time.
6. Cost-effective solutions according to customers's specific application.
|Export Market Distribution|
Artificial graphite materials
Can be customized
Can be customized
Mechanical Industry, Chemical Industry, Metallurgical Industry,etc
10-15 days after order confirmation
Bank Wire , Moneygram ,Western Union, Paypal , Or Pay by Cash
Special specifications and marks can be made according to customers requirements
1. Standard export carton/plywood crate
2. Customized shipping mark
3. QC Department Will Check In Case The Packing Method Isn't Safe Enough.
1.Avoid contacting of hot molten metals with water, oil, grease, etc. It may cause excessive spatter and
2. Do not uses in flammable vapors or dust, a fire or explosion may happen.
3. void fire, mould must be stored in dry, well-ventilated area, away from open flame and excessive heat.
4. Avoid looking directly at the light of the reaction. It may irritate your eyes.
5. Wear safety glasses and leather gloves to use the mould.