Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Purity Graphite||Product Name:||Mini Graphite Crucible Cup|
|Size And Shapes:||Customized||Bulk Density:||1.80g/cm3|
|Ash Content:||0.1% Max||Porosity:||13%|
|Shore-hardness:||48 HSD||Package:||Wooden Cases|
large graphite crucible,
graphite crucible cup
Mini Graphite Crucible Cup For Melting Copper Alloy Thermal Conductivity
EG Graphite Products Advantages:
1. High purity, without contamination to treated substances.
2. Dense material with low porosity, ensuring long service life.
3. Polished mirror surface reduces graphite consumption speed.
4. Precise machining with CNC center.
5. Large stock of graphite material enables quick delivery time.
6. Cost-effective solutions according to customers's specific application.
|Why Choose Graphite Products From Us ?|
As a professional manufacturer of Graphite Products in China, we provide the Graphite mould to the
most famous Diamond tools company in China.
◎ Wide Range Products
1 . Graphite mould
2 . Graphite rod Tube
3 . Carbon vane
4 . Graphite Bearing
5 . Graphite Carbon Block
6 . Graphite Crucible
7 . Graphite Plate Sheet
8 . Graphite Wheel
9 . Polished Graphite Mold Core
10. High performance graphite rods with polished
11 .Stone wire saw beads Graphite mould
◎ Professional R&D
Qualified engineers persist in improving product quality and reducing the costs of our Graphite Products
◎ OEM Service
Customer design, Customer package
◎ Constant Quality
Production procedures strictly accord with ISO9001
◎ Best Price
Because we are factory! Because we are factory! Because we are factory!
◎ Fast & Stable Lead Time
Effective production management
3 - 15 Working days delivery (after order BASE ON QUANTITY AND DRAWING)
◎ After Sales Service
Technical consultation at any time
|Other related products:|
|Shipping and Payment|
1. Methods of Payment:
T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) or Western Union or Moneygram or L/C at sight.
2. Shipping way
Sample order: We suggest Courier express like DHL/UPS/EMS/FEDEX or by air.
Bulk order: We suggest by air or by sea.
3. Quality Control
We have our own experienced QC.
We must arrange inspection and testing before shipping out.
1. Avoid contacting of hot molten metals with water, oil, grease, etc. It may cause excessive spatter and
2. Do not uses in flammable vapors or dust, a fire or explosion may happen.
3. void fire, mould must be stored in dry, well-ventilated area, away from open flame and excessive heat.
4. Avoid looking directly at the light of the reaction. It may irritate your eyes.
5. Wear safety glasses and leather gloves to use the mould.