Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Ash Content:||0.1% Max||Porosity:||13%|
|Shore-hardness:||48 HSD||Package:||Wooden Cases|
graphite gauge mold,
gold casting molds
325 Mesh Grain Size Graphite Gauge Mold Isostatically 8mm For Glass Casting Industry
|Bending strength||35 Mpa|
|Compressive strength||70 Mpa|
|Elasticity modulus||99.5 Gpa|
|Ash content||500 PPM|
|Purification of ash||50 PPM|
EG Graphite Products Advantages:
1. High purity, without contamination to treated substances.
2. Dense material with low porosity, ensuring long service life.
3. Polished mirror surface reduces graphite consumption speed.
4. Precise machining with CNC center.
5. Large stock of graphite material enables quick delivery time.
6. Cost-effective solutions according to customers's specific application.
|Graphite Rod||Wire Saw Graphite Molds|
|Diamond Core Bit Graphite Molds||Diamond Wheel Graphite Molds|
|Graphite Ingot Molds||Graphite Bearing|
|Graphite Ring||Graphite Crucible|
|Graphite Granules||Graphite Plate|
|Graphite Block||Graphite Powder|
Our Graphite goods can be widly used for:
2.Continuous casting industry
5.Diamond tools industry
6.Tool and die making
7.Solar cells manufacturing
8.Heat treatment industry
9.EDM electrodes for making of tools and molds
|Shipping and Payment|
1. Methods of Payment:
T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) or Western Union or Moneygram or L/C at sight.
2. Shipping way
Sample order: We suggest Courier express like DHL/UPS/EMS/FEDEX or by air.
Bulk order: We suggest by air or by sea.
3. Quality Control
We have our own experienced QC.
We must arrange inspection and testing before shipping out.
1. Standard export carton/plywood crate
2. Customized shipping mark
3. QC Department Will Check In Case The Packing Method Isn't Safe Enough.
1.Avoid contacting of hot molten metals with water, oil, grease, etc. It may cause excessive spatter and
2. Do not uses in flammable vapors or dust, a fire or explosion may happen.
3. void fire, mould must be stored in dry, well-ventilated area, away from open flame and excessive heat.
4. Avoid looking directly at the light of the reaction. It may irritate your eyes.
5. Wear safety glasses and leather gloves to use the mould.