Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Purity Graphite||Aplication:||Casting Industry ; Diamond Segments ; Segmented Circular Saws|
|Ash Content:||0.1% Max||Porosity:||13%|
|Shore-hardness:||48 HSD||Package:||Wooden Cases|
graphite gauge mold,
gold casting molds
48 HSD Graphite Ingot Mold 45 Mpa Bending Strength For Diamond Tools Sintered Casting
|Bending strength||35 Mpa|
|Compressive strength||70 Mpa|
|Elasticity modulus||99.5 Gpa|
|Ash content||500 PPM|
|Purification of ash||50 PPM|
Respect Every Customer,Maximize customer’s Profit.
Our Service Philosophy:
Give best service,give fast response,give quick action.
1. Our sales team will response for your question within 24 hours.
2. Technical Support will be available in any time.
3. Free replacement will provide once the failure confirmed caused by our product quality.
4. We can provide new graphite products accroding to customers' samples and drawings.
5. We can provide new graphite products accroding to customers' samples(graphite mold or diamond
drill bit) and drawings.
|Uses of high pure graphite molds|
1. Used as refractory material: Graphite and its products have the properties of high temperature resistance and high strength. It is mainly used in the metallurgical industry to make graphite crucibles. In steelmaking, graphite is often used as a protective agent for steel ingots and as an inner lining of metallurgical furnaces.
2. As a conductive material: used in the electrical industry to manufacture electrodes, brushes, carbon rods, carbon tubes, positive electrodes of mercury positive current devices, graphite washers, telephone parts, and coatings for television picture tubes, etc.
3. As a wear-resistant lubricating material: Graphite is often used as a lubricant in the machinery industry. Lubricating oil is often not used under high-speed, high-temperature, and high-pressure conditions, while graphite wear-resistant materials can work at high sliding speeds at a temperature of 200 to 2000 ℃ without lubricating oil. Many equipment that transports corrosive media widely use graphite materials to make piston cups, seals and bearings. They do not need to add lubricating oil when they are running. Graphite emulsion is also a good lubricant for many metal processing (wire drawing, pipe drawing).
4.And so on.
|Export Market Distribution|
A : Lead Time ?
5-7 days for available graphite Bearings ;
15-20 business days for customized graphite bearings ,base on quantity and drawing ;
B : Sample ?
Sample is free charge , but clients will need to endure sample express fee ;
C : Payment ?
70 % deposit before custom production, 30% payment after production finish ,but before shipping ;
Accept Bank Wire , Moneygram ,Western Union, Paypal , Or Pay by Cash ;
D : How to start Order ?
For custom graphite bearings, pls show me quantity and drawing( or a real sample) ;
For available graphite bearings, choose items from our web and let me know quantity ;
Once we get these details, we will show you quotation as well as samples for approval ;