Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Bulk Density:||1.80g/cm3||Ash Content:||0.1% Max|
|Product Name:||Graphite Gauge Mold||Advantages:||High Purity|
graphite mold casting,
custom silver molds
High Press Graphite Gauge Mold , 45 Mpa Bending Strength Custom Graphite Ingot Molds
Item : Graphite Mold For Stone Wire Saw Beads
Size : 6.49mm or custom
Goods : available in stock/ custom made
Material : High purity graphite
Pack : plastic bag + carton paper box + Wood case
A : Hand made polishing, graphite molds are without signs of extrusion ;
B : High quality graphite material ;
C : Fast Delivery time and safe shipping ;
D : High accuracy , low tolerance ;
E : High density and high temperature resistance ;
1. Our sales team will response for your question within 24 hours.
2. Technical Support will be available in any time.
3. Free replacement will provide once the failure confirmed caused by our product quality.
4. We can provide new graphite products accroding to customers' samples and drawings.
5. We can provide new graphite products accroding to customers' samples(graphite mold or diamond
drill bit) and drawings.
Our Service Philosophy:
Give best service,give fast response,give quick action.
Respect Every Customer,Maximize customer’s Profit.
|Graphite Rod||Wire Saw Graphite Molds|
|Diamond Core Bit Graphite Molds||Diamond Wheel Graphite Molds|
|Graphite Ingot Molds||Graphite Bearing|
|Graphite Ring||Graphite Crucible|
|Graphite Granules||Graphite Plate|
|Graphite Block||Graphite Powder|
Our Graphite goods can be widly used for:
1. Semi Conductor
2. Diamond tools industry
3. Sintering industries
4. Continuous casting industry
6. Solar cells manufacturing
7. Heat treatment industry
8. Tool and die making
9. EDM electrodes for making of tools and molds
1. Avoid contacting of hot molten metals with water, oil, grease, etc. It may cause excessive spatter and
2. Do not uses in flammable vapors or dust, a fire or explosion may happen.
3. void fire, mould must be stored in dry, well-ventilated area, away from open flame and excessive heat.
4. Avoid looking directly at the light of the reaction. It may irritate your eyes.
5. Wear safety glasses and leather gloves to use the mould.