Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Purity Graphite||Application:||Diamond Tools Industry|
|Bulk Density:||1.80g/cm3||Ash Content:||0.1% Max|
|Product Name:||High Density Graphite Blocks||Brand:||EG|
graphite carbon block,
high density graphite blocks
Artificial Impregnated High Density Graphite Blocks , High Hardness Carbon Graphite Products
1. Our sales team will response for your question within 24 hours.
2. Technical Support will be available in any time.
3. Free replacement will provide once the failure confirmed caused by our product quality.
4. We can provide new graphite products accroding to customers' samples and drawings.
5. We can provide new graphite products accroding to customers' samples(graphite mold or diamond
drill bit) and drawings.
Respect Every Customer,Maximize customer’s Profit.
Our Service Philosophy:
Give best service,give fast response,give quick action.
EG Graphite Products Advantages:
1. High purity, without contamination to treated substances.
2. Dense material with low porosity, ensuring long service life.
3. Polished mirror surface reduces graphite consumption speed.
4. Precise machining with CNC center.
5. Large stock of graphite material enables quick delivery time.
6. Cost-effective solutions according to customers's specific application.
1. Avoid contacting of hot molten metals with water, oil, grease, etc. It may cause excessive spatter and
2. Do not uses in flammable vapors or dust, a fire or explosion may happen.
3. void fire, mould must be stored in dry, well-ventilated area, away from open flame and excessive heat.
4. Avoid looking directly at the light of the reaction. It may irritate your eyes.
5. Wear safety glasses and leather gloves to use the mould.