Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Purity Graphite||Product Name:||Carbon Graphite Seals|
|Ash Content:||0.1% Max||Porosity:||13%|
Good self lubrication 221 x 176 x 32 mm high pure graphite rings heat resistance for mechanical with 45º Chamfer
|Description of graphite ring|
1. Graphite replacement can be used for graphite materials with different physical and chemical indicators. The carbon-graphite petal loop has the characteristics that other metal materials cannot be replaced, so they are widely used in the industry.
2. Various corrosive chemical liquids, strong alkali, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid and other strong corrosive liquids, organic solvents, liquid oxygen, etc., are used in petroleum, chemical, chemical fiber, coal mining, power generation, metallurgy and other industries. Sealing of orchids, valves, reactors, pumps.
3. Graphite ring performance and characteristics: The graphite ring is well -lubricated, the graphite ring has a high coefficient, and the graphite ring is high -temperature.
4. Because graphite rings can be applied in different industries, surface lighting and impregnation as needed are important ways to further increase the performance of graphite ring. Graphite products are widely used, we can customize graphite products for you.
EG Graphite Products Advantages:
1. High purity, without contamination to treated substances.
2. Dense material with low porosity, ensuring long service life.
3. Polished mirror surface reduces graphite consumption speed.
4. Precise machining with CNC center.
5. Large stock of graphite material enables quick delivery time.
6. Cost-effective solutions according to customers's specific application.
1.Avoid contacting of hot molten metals with water, oil, grease, etc. It may cause excessive spatter and
2. Do not uses in flammable vapors or dust, a fire or explosion may happen.
3. void fire, graphite molds / products must be stored in dry, well-ventilated area, away from open flame and excessive heat.
4. Avoid looking directly at the light of the reaction. It may irritate your eyes.
5. Wear safety glasses and leather gloves to use the graphite molds.
|Bending strength||35 Mpa|
|Compressive strength||70 Mpa|
|Elasticity modulus||99.5 Gpa|
|Ash content||500 PPM|
|Purification of ash||50 PPM|
◎ Contact Person : Mr. Bill
◎ Job Title : Manager
◎ Business Phone : (+86) 13686626646
◎ WhatsApp : (+86) 13686626646
◎ Email : email@example.com
Pls contact us freely. We will reply you as soon as possible.
|Graphite Production Flow|
The flow of high pure high density graphite production:
3.Calcining / ( Medium Crushing - Screening)