Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Purity Graphite||Product Name:||Carbon Graphite Seals|
|Ash Content:||0.1% Max||Porosity:||13%|
High pure graphite rods 99.9% carbon graphite rods For Electrolysis Length 50 to 400mm DHL express
|Why Choose High Pure Graphite Rods From Us ?|
As a professional manufacturer of Graphite Products in China, we provide the Graphite mould to the
most famous Diamond tools company in China.
◎ Professional R&D
Qualified engineers persist in improving product quality and reducing the costs of our Graphite Products
◎ OEM Service
Customer design, Customer package
◎ Constant Quality
Production procedures strictly accord with ISO9001
◎ Best Price
Because we are factory! Because we are factory! Because we are factory!
◎ Fast & Stable Lead Time
Effective production management
3 - 15 Working days delivery (after order BASE ON QUANTITY AND DRAWING)
◎ After Sales Service
Technical consultation at any time
◎ Wide Range Products
1 . Graphite mould
2 . Graphite rod Tube
3 . Carbon vane
4 . Graphite Bearing
5 . Graphite Carbon Block
6 . Graphite Crucible
7 . Graphite Plate Sheet
8 . Graphite Wheel
9 . Polished Graphite Mold Core
10. High performance graphite rods with polished
11 .Stone wire saw beads Graphite mould
|Bending strength||35 Mpa|
|Compressive strength||70 Mpa|
|Elasticity modulus||99.5 Gpa|
|Ash content||500 PPM|
|Purification of ash||50 PPM|
|About the high pure graphite rods|
The service life of the graphite rod becomes shorter with the increase of the operating temperature, especially when the surface temperature of the rod exceeds 1500C, the oxidation speed is accelerated and the service life is shortened. During use, care should be taken not to allow the surface temperature of the graphite rod to be too high. Graphite rods with good red heat uniformity at the heating part should be selected for application. Poor red heat uniformity of the bar will affect the furnace temperature uniformity and shorten the service life of the bar. During use, the red heat uniformity of the rod will gradually deteriorate, and in severe cases, the rod will be broken.
|Use of graphite products|
1. Used as refractory material: Graphite and its products have the properties of high temperature resistance and high strength. It is mainly used in the metallurgical industry to make graphite crucibles. In steelmaking, graphite is often used as a protective agent for steel ingots and as an inner lining of metallurgical furnaces.
2. As a conductive material: used in the electrical industry to manufacture electrodes, brushes, carbon rods, carbon tubes, positive electrodes of mercury positive current devices, graphite washers, telephone parts, and coatings for television picture tubes, etc.
3. As a wear-resistant lubricating material: Graphite is often used as a lubricant in the machinery industry. Lubricating oil is often not used under high-speed, high-temperature, and high-pressure conditions, while graphite wear-resistant materials can work at high sliding speeds at a temperature of 200 to 2000 ℃ without lubricating oil. Many equipment that transports corrosive media widely use graphite materials to make piston cups, seals and bearings. They do not need to add lubricating oil when they are running. Graphite emulsion is also a good lubricant for many metal processing (wire drawing, pipe drawing).
4. Graphite has good chemical stability. Specially processed graphite, which has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, good thermal conductivity, and low permeability, is widely used in the production of heat exchangers, reaction tanks, condensers, combustion towers, absorption towers, coolers, heaters, and filters , Pump equipment. It is widely used in petrochemical industry, hydrometallurgy, acid-base production, synthetic fiber, papermaking and other industrial sectors, which can save a lot of metal materials.
5. Used as casting, sand-finding, die and high-temperature metallurgical materials: Because graphite has a small thermal expansion coefficient and can withstand rapid changes in cold and heat, it can be used as a mold for glassware. After using graphite, ferrous metals can be used to obtain castings with precise dimensions and a high surface finish. It can be used without processing or a little processing, thus saving a lot of metal. The production of cemented carbide and other powder metallurgy processes usually use graphite materials to make porcelain boats for compression molds and sintering. Single crystal silicon crystal growth crucibles, regional refining vessels, support fixtures, induction heaters, etc. are all made of high-purity graphite. In addition, graphite can also be used for vacuum smelting graphite heat insulation boards and bases, high-temperature resistance furnace tubes, rods, plates, grid sheds and other components.
6.And so on.
1.The quality management system originated from Japan
2.We have a great team for research and design,adequate productivity which make it possible for us to provide high qaulity products with low costs.We have had expereiences in OEM and ODM for years.
3.Passed ISO9001: 2008 Quality Management System Certification
5.Hire the Germany qualification engineer to guide quality work
6.Our company employ a group of experienced and skilled processing technicians
◎ Contact Person : Mr. Bill
◎ Job Title : Manager
◎ Business Phone : (+86) 13686626646
◎ WhatsApp : (+86) 13686626646
◎ Email : email@example.com
Pls contact us freely. We will reply you as soon as possible.
1.Receive the inquiry
2.Send the quotation
3.Ask for an original sample
4.Pay for the sample’s fee
8.If not confirm, will test the sample again