Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Purity Graphite||Dimension:||Customized|
|Bulk Density:||1.80g/cm3||Ash Content:||0.1% Max|
|Model:||EG-SGR-0026||Product Name:||Solid Graphite Rod|
High Density Solid Graphite Rod Crucible stirring For Electrical Silver Copper Metal Welding
EG Graphite Products Advantages:
1. High purity, without contamination to treated substances.
2. Dense material with low porosity, ensuring long service life.
3. Polished mirror surface reduces graphite consumption speed.
4. Precise machining with CNC center.
5. Large stock of graphite material enables quick delivery time.
6. Cost-effective solutions according to customers's specific application.
Item : Graphite Mold For Stone Wire Saw Beads
Size : 6.49mm or custom
Goods : available in stock/ custom made
Material : High purity graphite
Pack : plastic bag + carton paper box + Wood case
A : Hand made polishing, graphite molds are without signs of extrusion ;
B : High accuracy , low tolerance ;
C : Fast Delivery time and safe shipping ;
D : High quality graphite material ;
E : High density and high temperature resistance ;
|Why Choose Graphite Products From Us ?|
As a professional manufacturer of Graphite Products in China, we provide the Graphite mould to the
most famous Diamond tools company in China.
◎ Wide Range Products
1 . Graphite mould
2 . Graphite rod Tube
3 . Carbon vane
4 . Graphite Bearing
5 . Graphite Carbon Block
6 . Graphite Crucible
7 . Graphite Plate Sheet
8 . Graphite Wheel
9 . Polished Graphite Mold Core
10. High performance graphite rods with polished
11 .Stone wire saw beads Graphite mould
◎ Professional R&D
Qualified engineers persist in improving product quality and reducing the costs of our Graphite Products
◎ OEM Service
Customer design, Customer package
◎ Constant Quality
Production procedures strictly accord with ISO9001
◎ Best Price
Because we are factory! Because we are factory! Because we are factory!
◎ Fast & Stable Lead Time
Effective production management
3 - 15 Working days delivery (after order BASE ON QUANTITY AND DRAWING)
◎ After Sales Service
Technical consultation at any time
1.Avoid contacting of hot molten metals with water, oil, grease, etc. It may cause excessive spatter and
2. Do not uses in flammable vapors or dust, a fire or explosion may happen.
3. void fire, mould must be stored in dry, well-ventilated area, away from open flame and excessive heat.
4. Avoid looking directly at the light of the reaction. It may irritate your eyes.
5. Wear safety glasses and leather gloves to use the mould.