Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Casting Industry ; Diamond Segments ; Segmented Circular Saws||Dimension:||Customized|
|Bulk Density:||1.80g/cm3||Ash Content:||0.1% Max|
|Shore-hardness:||48 HSD||Package:||Wooden Cases|
|Compressive Strength:||70 Mpa||Size And Shapes:||Customized|
Quickly Delivery Custom Graphite Molds , Graphite Mould For Diamond Core Bit
EG Graphite Products Advantages:
1. High purity, without contamination to treated substances.
2. Dense material with low porosity, ensuring long service life.
3. Polished mirror surface reduces graphite consumption speed.
4. Precise machining with CNC center.
5. Large stock of graphite material enables quick delivery time.
6. Cost-effective solutions according to customers's specific application.
1. Our sales team will response for your question within 24 hours.
2. Technical Support will be available in any time.
3. Free replacement will provide once the failure confirmed caused by our product quality.
4. We can provide new graphite products accroding to customers' samples and drawings.
5. We can provide new graphite products accroding to customers' samples(graphite mold or diamond
drill bit) and drawings.
Respect Every Customer,Maximize customer’s Profit.
Our Service Philosophy:
Give best service,give fast response,give quick action.
Item : Graphite Mold For Stone Wire Saw Beads
Size : 6.49mm or custom
Goods : available in stock/ custom made
Material : High purity graphite
Pack : plastic bag + carton paper box + Wood case
A : Hand made polishing, graphite molds are without signs of extrusion ;
B : High accuracy , low tolerance ;
C : Fast Delivery time and safe shipping ;
D : High quality graphite material ;
E : High density and high temperature resistance ;
|Export Market Distribution|
|Shipping and Payment|
1. Methods of Payment:
T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) or Western Union or Moneygram or L/C at sight.
2. Shipping way
Sample order: We suggest Courier express like DHL/UPS/EMS/FEDEX or by air.
Bulk order: We suggest by air or by sea.
3. Quality Control
We have our own experienced QC.
We must arrange inspection and testing before shipping out.
1.Avoid contacting of hot molten metals with water, oil, grease, etc. It may cause excessive spatter and
2. Do not uses in flammable vapors or dust, a fire or explosion may happen.
3. void fire, mould must be stored in dry, well-ventilated area, away from open flame and excessive heat.
4. Avoid looking directly at the light of the reaction. It may irritate your eyes.
5. Wear safety glasses and leather gloves to use the mould.