Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Bulk Density:||1.80g/cm3||Ash Content:||0.1% Max|
|Advantages:||High Purity||Product Name:||Graphite Die Mold|
custom silver molds,
metal smelting molds
Fine Grain Custom Graphite Die Mold For Diamond Continuous Casting 13% Porosity
EG Graphite Products Advantages:
1. High purity, without contamination to treated substances.
2. Dense material with low porosity, ensuring long service life.
3. Polished mirror surface reduces graphite consumption speed.
4. Precise machining with CNC center.
5. Large stock of graphite material enables quick delivery time.
6. Cost-effective solutions according to customers's specific application.
1. Our sales team will response for your question within 24 hours.
2. Technical Support will be available in any time.
3. Free replacement will provide once the failure confirmed caused by our product quality.
4. We can provide new graphite products accroding to customers' samples and drawings.
5. We can provide new graphite products accroding to customers' samples(graphite mold or diamond
drill bit) and drawings.
Respect Every Customer,Maximize customer’s Profit.
Our Service Philosophy:
Give best service,give fast response,give quick action.
Artificial graphite materials
Can be customized
Can be customized
Mechanical Industry, Chemical Industry, Metallurgical Industry,etc
10-15 days after order confirmation
Bank Wire , Moneygram ,Western Union, Paypal , Or Pay by Cash
Special specifications and marks can be made according to customers requirements
|Bending strength||35 Mpa|
|Compressive strength||70 Mpa|
|Elasticity modulus||99.5 Gpa|
|Ash content||500 PPM|
|Purification of ash||50 PPM|
|Graphite Production Flow|
1.Avoid contacting of hot molten metals with water, oil, grease, etc. It may cause excessive spatter and
2. Do not uses in flammable vapors or dust, a fire or explosion may happen.
3. void fire, mould must be stored in dry, well-ventilated area, away from open flame and excessive heat.
4. Avoid looking directly at the light of the reaction. It may irritate your eyes.
5. Wear safety glasses and leather gloves to use the mould.