Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Bulk Density:||1.80g/cm3||Ash Content:||0.1% Max|
graphite carbon block,
high density graphite blocks
Small Carbon Graphite Block Corrosion Resistance Pieces For Sintering Industries
|Export Market Distribution|
Main Foreign Markets
EG Graphite Products Advantages:
1. High purity, without contamination to treated substances.
2. Dense material with low porosity, ensuring long service life.
3. Polished mirror surface reduces graphite consumption speed.
4. Precise machining with CNC center.
5. Large stock of graphite material enables quick delivery time.
6. Cost-effective solutions according to customers's specific application.
|Graphite Rod||Wire Saw Graphite Molds|
|Diamond Core Bit Graphite Molds||Diamond Wheel Graphite Molds|
|Graphite Ingot Molds||Graphite Bearing|
|Graphite Ring||Graphite Crucible|
|Graphite Granules||Graphite Plate|
|Graphite Block||Graphite Powder|
Our Graphite goods can be widly used for:
1. Semi Conductor
2. Diamond tools industry
3. Sintering industries
4. Continuous casting industry
6. Solar cells manufacturing
7. Heat treatment industry
8. Tool and die making
9. EDM electrodes for making of tools and molds
1. Standard export carton/plywood crate
2. Customized shipping mark
3. QC Department Will Check In Case The Packing Method Isn't Safe Enough.
|Shipping and Payment|
1. Methods of Payment:
T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) or Western Union or Moneygram or L/C at sight.
2. Shipping way
Sample order: We suggest Courier express like DHL/UPS/EMS/FEDEX or by air.
Bulk order: We suggest by air or by sea.
3. Quality Control
We have our own experienced QC.
We must arrange inspection and testing before shipping out.
1. Avoid contacting of hot molten metals with water, oil, grease, etc. It may cause excessive spatter and
2. Do not uses in flammable vapors or dust, a fire or explosion may happen.
3. void fire, mould must be stored in dry, well-ventilated area, away from open flame and excessive heat.
4. Avoid looking directly at the light of the reaction. It may irritate your eyes.
5. Wear safety glasses and leather gloves to use the mould.